A WordPress website needs consistent attention.
Keeping your website up to date with ongoing maintenance and upgrades will enhance your visitor experience as well as knowing that your website is running at its best.
With the constant updates to WordPress, updating your WordPress installation on a regular basis is very important. Most of the updates consist of security fixes and patches that prevent hackers from finding a flaw in your website's security system.
Since WordPress is so popular, it is constantly being targeted by hackers trying to break into your site and wreak havoc. WordPress developers find these vulnerabilities and create updates. These updates will help keep your WordPress website safe. You can easily prevent your WordPress installation from hackers by simply updating your themes, plugins and patches.
That's why we're here. We understand that many business owners don't have the time to keep up with the latest updates. We can free up time in your day to take care of these tasks so you can focus on running your business.
WordPress Maintenance Package - $50.00
- Monthly backup of WordPress Database which includes website content and files that contain the design of the website. Backups are stored on Dropbox and will be shared with your so that you have access to the backup file to download onto your computer if you need to restore your files.
- WordPress Version Updates – We will update your WordPress version as they come out to reduce the risk of security issues.
- WordPress Plug-in updates
- Virus & Malware Scan
- Broken Links Scan – Perform a monthly scan for broken links on your website and fix them (if we can or report them to you).
- Empty all email spam and trash.
Page/Post Maintenance - 5 pages/posts - $30.00
PLEASE NOTE: While setup is free of charge, all packages are prepaid at the beginning of each month and pro-rated if you start any other time during the month.